1. To the extent permitted by law, Dhaka Comics does not accept any responsibility for any statement in the website and it will not accept any liability for any loss caused as a result of members’ doing or not doing anything as a result of viewing or reading the contents or any part of it.
2. There should be no personal attacks, political discussion of any kind whatsoever and comments should no way be aggressive or rude in nature.
3. The admins have the right, at its sole discretion, to remove comments that contravene its guidelines and terms.
4. The admins may monitor, edit or remove contents that it considers in its sole discretion to be unlawful, offensive, threatening, libellous, defamatory, pornographic, or otherwise objectionable or violate any party’s intellectual property or any of these terms, but it is under no obligation to do it.
5. The members agree that comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary rights. They further agree that their comments will not contain libellous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or carry any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the group. They will not use a false or fictitious ID, or otherwise mislead the admins or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. They are solely responsible for any comments they make and also for their accuracy. The admins take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by them or any third-party.
6. Dhaka Comics ensures that the data provided and by the users will not be shared with any third party without their consent
7. Dhaka Comics will delete all user data within two weeks if a user chooses to delete their account from the website. Users need to e-mail the admins at [email protected] to request the deletion of an ID from the website.